Dreams Become Reality

Today was the first day of shooting on a feature film that my friend of over 20 years and I have set out to conquer. Lazrael Lison, Director and Writer and I have done many projects together over that time but this one feels different. On our last project, Christmas Angel, I was prepping for a bone barrow transplant. I was literally going from the hospital chair in the infusion clinic to the set. Sometimes forgetting to remove the bracelet but determined to finish the job. This time, Black Bench Productions and Summer House Pictures are in full health and I am so grateful. Lazrael and I have shared our dreams with each other and have put the work in to bring us to this point. Impossible is Nothing. Much Love. Never Quit. Brain Washed For Greatness.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Is Choosing You?

The Art In Sharing