Imagine the impossible and then GO FOR IT!!!


The old saying, "if you can see it and believe then you can achieve it", reigns true and the proof is in the pudding. Each day I write down and say my mantras of positivity, growth and gratitude. We got the news that the Bone Marrow Transplant was successful in that I am 100% my donor's marrow and blood type and I feel strong and healthy. The journey has been extensive and at times difficult and yet we experienced so much positivity and joy throughout. The pain and mistakes create wisdom when a lesson is learned. My vision and focus are pinpoint. I believe that the things that I see and want to happen in my life are happening. I see them happening. I am grateful that they are happening. I am cured. I am happy. I am healthy. I am rich.

Much Love and Never Quit. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Is Choosing You?

The Art In Sharing