Follow The Signs

 This year I have taken it upon myself to read the bible from start to finish. I was raised in a predominately Christian setting as my father was a devout Methodist. My mother, on the other hand, is Jewish and brought to my upbringing many cultural traditions and historic information as well. I myself was open to both learnings and embraced the beauty of faith and creation. In my thirties I became fascinated with the teachings of the Buddha. Once again being open to the possibilities of people having different faiths and practices and not being wrong or right. One thing that allowed this freedom in thought was when my father once told me, "How can I judge people who's religion was around thousands of years before mine?" I'll always love and admire him for that even though there was no doubt who his savior was. Circling back to my journey of the bible, it's almost like a journey in finding my faith. I talk a lot about manifesting and following the signs. Just recently an amazing project came across my desk. Written and Directed by my long time friend Lazrael Lison, the timing couldn't be better. The film is called, 'Finding Faith'. I believe this is a sign and I'm going all in. 


Much Love and Never Quit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Is Choosing You?

The Art In Sharing