Duty over Desire

Is there that something in life? That something that you just can't shake no matter how many other things you've created to occupy your mind and time? Some say that's your true passion and others will say that it's your duty. I've mentioned many times before that part of my daily routine throughout my journey battling cancer and going through 3 transplants was to read stories about those who overcame extreme adversity as well as those who not only survived but thrived while battling a life threatening disease. These stories along with my community of family, friends, doctors and faith brought me through extraordinarily tough times. Thus, though it is my passion to inspire, it is my duty to share my story and to add to the many that have inspired and encouraged me in hopes that my story will also give hope to others in the fight. 

Much Love

Never Quit 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Is Choosing You?

The Art In Sharing