The Art In Sharing

 Remember the phrase, sharing is caring. Juvenile? How many of us have gone through something so traumatic that only those who have had similar events take place could console our sadness, fear and or pain? I know I have and in my time of need, I turn to books written, pod cast, works or art in any form to not only console me but to show proof that there is a way. A way to heal and to get stronger once again. A way to thrive and not just survive. We share our journey because others can learn and benefit from it. Thus sharing is caring. I was diagnosed with Stage IV Hodgkin's Lymphoma in 2010. Since then I've undergone extensive treatment including experimental treatments. Some of those treatments are now FDA approved. My doctor once called me a pioneer as there have been many first. I am 335 post transplant and I am so grateful. Each day I journal my gratitude and love for life. I have a Never Quit mindset and surround myself in a community of love, passion, determination and trust. I read and listen to those who share information about over coming the odds and who believe that nothing is impossible. I, Charles Porter now share that with you. 

Much love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Positive State Of Mind